From Protoi Healing
How To Use The Protoi Healing Cards v. 2.0
- 1 The healing tools (Base Cards and Pearlgonites)
- 2 The 5 Main Cards (6.1 - 6.5)
- 3 Package Cards
- 4 How to start a healing program (6 steps)
- 5 Cancelling or updating programs in progress
- 6 See also
The healing tools (Base Cards and Pearlgonites)
All healing programs require a healing tool to start and run the program, this can be either a Base Card or a Pearlgonite. A Pearlgonite can be used exactly as a Base Card, the difference is that it has much greater range.
The 5 Main Cards (6.1 - 6.5)
All card sets include 40 cards:
- from 1.1 through 1.10,
- 2.1 through 2.10,
- 3.1 through 3.10,
- and 6.1 through 6.10.
These are called Group 1, Group 2, Group 3 and Group 6 cards, respectively.
The most important of all these are the Main Cards, which are the 5 cards from 6.1 through 6.5.
Every single healing program requires one or more of these main cards, and they are the first cards to be added to the healing tool.
Which Main Cards do I need to use for <this problem>?
The 5 Main Cards are divided as follows:
- Card 6.1 is used for head problems,
- Card 6.2 is used for the organs,
- Card 6.3 is for systemic issues,
- Card 6.4 is for the hands and arms,
- and Card 6.5 is for the legs and feet.
So for example, a headache only requires you to use card 6.1 out of the 5 main cards.
For a specific disease, you can look it up here or use the Search box at the top-right of this page.
Every disease page contains a table of all sub-diseases (based on the ICD-10 classification). For example, L70 is the ICD-10 code for Acne, which includes L70.0 Acne vulgaris.
At the bottom of this table, you will see the text 'MAIN CARDS FOR ALL:'; this text indicates which main cards to use for all variants of that disease. Generally, the same main cards are used for all variants.
For some cases like this page, you can see that some variants require additional cards. For example, D16.4 requires 6.1, 6.2 and 6.3 as the main cards to use.
If you cannot find a specific disease or the cards have not yet been listed, please contact us and we will add it as soon as possible.
If you are a member of the Protoi Alliance (L1-L4 classification), you can increase the strength of the healing programs you create with special "package cards". This is simply a list of predefined cards depending on your rank. If you are not a member of the Protoi Alliance (G1-G3 classification), you cannot use any of the package cards.
Below are the package cards for each rank (please contact us for more details, or to purchase a classification):
- Non-officer package (6 cards):
- Group 1 cards: 1.1, 1.6
- Group 2 cards: 2.1, 2.6
- Group 3 cards: 3.1, 3.6
- Officer Package (15 cards):
- Group 1 cards: 1.1, 1.2, 1.6, 1.7
- Group 2 cards: 2.1, 2.2, 2.6, 2.7
- Group 3 cards: 3.1, 3.2, 3.6, 3.7
- Group 6 cards: 6.6, 6.7, 6.8
- General package (22 cards):
- Group 1 cards: 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.6, 1.7, 1.8
- Group 2 cards: 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.6, 2.7, 2.8
- Group 3 cards: 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.6, 3.7, 3.8
- Group 6 cards: 6.6, 6.7, 6.8, 6.9
- Fylax package (29 cards):
- Group 1 cards: 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.6, 1.7, 1.8, 1.9
- Group 2 cards: 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.4, 2.6, 2.7, 2.8, 2.9
- Group 3 cards: 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4, 3.6, 3.7, 3.8, 3.9
- Group 6 cards: 6.6, 6.7, 6.8, 6.9, 6.10
- Protoi package (35 cards):
- Group 1 cards: 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5, 1.6, 1.7, 1.8, 1.9, 1.10
- Group 2 cards: 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.4, 2.5, 2.6, 2.7, 2.8, 2.9, 2.10
- Group 3 cards: 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5, 3.6, 3.7, 3.8, 3.9, 3.10
- Group 6 cards: 6.6, 6.7, 6.8, 6.9, 6.10
If you have a package to use, you should manually add these package cards to every healing program that you create. This adds special powers-of-attorney to the healing program and strengthens the program. These additional powers-of-attorney are physically connected to the cards themselves, and can only be used if you have the required rank to use them.
How to start a healing program (6 steps)
Any healing program can be started with 6 simple steps:
- First write a good and unique identification on a piece of paper, for the person for whom you want to start a program (for yourself you can write "me").
Generally speaking, you do not need the permission of the other person to start a healing program for them! (There are rare exceptions, see below).
It is optional but highly recommended to write a unique identification for the healing program, for example, "Program 1, 5th May 2018, <person>/<disease>".
- Second, place your Base Card or Pearlgonite on top of the paper.
- Place all required Main Cards (these are cards from 6.1 - 6.5, every healing program uses one or more of these) on top of your Base Card or Pearlgonite.
- If you are a member of the Protoi Alliance, you should now place all of your special Package Cards on top of the Main Cards you used. This step is optional but if you have a Package, it is highly recommended and increases the strength of the healing program.
- Most important step! Now verbally describe (yes, with your voice!) the symptoms and a good description of the problem or illness to the Base Card or Pearlgonite.
This helps the Base Card/Pearlgonite (which is actually running the program) to know where to start working, and makes the healing program as efficient as possible.
You may optionally set Painkiller or the program limits by verbal instructions to the Base Card/Pearlgonite (for example, "Include Painkiller in this healing program.") [see below for more info].
- Finally, place the GO card on top of everything. This physical action starts the healing program.
Once you have done this, you may pack away all the cards, or alternatively start another program. The program will run automatically inside the Base Card/Pearlgonite until completed, and you can run as many programs at once as you like.
Stopping a program: You can at any time verbally order the Base Card/Pearlgonite to stop a running program. Otherwise, a running program will not stop until either it is completed, or the person leaves the range of the Base Card/Pearlgonite that was used to start the program.
When are permissions required from the other person?
if the disease page specifies that "Group 2 permissions are needed", or "Group 3 permissions are needed" (or both), then in these cases you need the permission of the other person to run a healing program for that illness.
For example, Bipolar disorder and Pervasive developmental disorder are two examples of such diseases.
Painkiller and program limits
The Healing Cards include a new Painkiller function that can be used together with any healing program, or as a standalone program.
Painkiller is NOT included by default.
To include the Painkiller with a healing program, simply instruct the Base Card/Pearlgonite to include Painkiller with your chosen limit (verbally). For example, "include Painkiller in this program with limit 10."
The default limit for Painkiller is 1 out of 10 (exponential scale).
Starting Painkiller as a standalone healing program
You can start the Painkiller function on its own, as follows:
- Verbally order the Base Card/Pearlgonite to start the Painkiller, make sure to specify the area of the body which you want it to work on, and specify a limit from 1 to 10 (1 is default).
- Place the GO Card on top of the Base Card/Pearlgonite, and the Painkiller starts immediately (you can then pack away the cards, the Painkiller will continue to run).
Healing energy limit
By default, all programs run with a maximum 'healing energy limit' of 1 (up to 10, this is an arbitrary value that is unique to each individual). The scale is exponential.
You may optionally verbally specify a healing energy limit from 1 to 10, when creating a healing program. This must be done before placing the GO card, as the GO card finalises and starts the program.
Note: Increasing the healing energy limit may increase the side-effects of the healing process.
In addition to the healing energy limit, you may also specify the 'side-effect reducer' limit from 1 to 10 (1 is default, 10 is max)
As long as you have uniquely identified the program, you can modify any of these three limits (healing, painkiller, side-effect reducer) at any time. For example, if you experience dizziness during the healing process, you can order to lower the limits.
Notes on program limits
- Limits can only be modified for yourself, not for others!
- All Officers or higher can change these limits for themselves, even if the healing program was started by another person. To change these limits, speak your orders aloud or write them on a piece of paper, together with the unique program identification (The Base Card/Pearlgonite used to start the program is not needed for this).
Cancelling or updating programs in progress
To cancel all programs, simply verbally instruct the Base Card/Pearlgonite to cancel all programs.
To cancel only a single program, specify the unique program identification (step 1).
To update a program in progress, it is necessary to have previously given the program a unique identification (step 1). This can be a unique program ID together with the date, for example.
Updating a program
- Place the Base Card/Pearlgonite on top of the written program ID (must be unique).
- Verbally instruct the Base Card/Pearlgonite with the changes you want to make (such as giving more details of the problem, or changing the program limits for yourself).
- Note: The program must be 100% uniquely identified, otherwise the update process will not work, and you will need to start a new program (it is not necessary to cancel the old one).
|All content posted on this site is commentary or opinion and is protected under Free Speech. It is your right to educate yourself in health and medical knowledge, and to seek helpful information and counsel for your own benefit, and for that of your family. You are the one ultimately responsible for your health. This website offers instructions in energy healing techniques. Neither this website nor its owner is an accredited, licensed or certified school and the owner of this website is not a physician or licensed health care provider. The information, the views, services and products available through this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment but as an alternative for those who are seeking solutions for better health. We do not claim to “cure” disease, but simply help you make physical and mental changes in your own body in order to help your body heal itself.