From Protoi Healing
|Line 125:||Line 125:|
Revision as of 23:42, 18 November 2017
How To Use The Protoi Healing Cards v. 2.0
- 1 Six Steps to Start a Healing Program
- 2 The Main Cards
- 3 Package Cards
- 4 Painkiller
- 5 Defining the Program Limits
- 6 Running a Healing Program for Others
- 7 Cancelling a Running Program
- 8 Updating a Running Program
- 9 Running Multiple Programs Simultaneously
- 10 Finding The Required Main Cards
- 11 See also
Six Steps to Start a Healing Program
Any healing program can be started with 6 easy steps:
- Write a good and unique identification for the healing target on a piece of paper. For yourself, you can simply write "ME" or your name. For another person, you should obtain written permission to start a healing program for them, and place this written permission together with the identification paper (you may alternatively obtain verbal permission, see the section below on this).
It is a very good idea to uniquely identify the program on the identification paper. For instance, with a unique program ID together with the date you started the program. This will allow you to make changes later.
- Place the Base Card or Pearlgonite on top of the identification paper. A Pearlgonite acts just like a Base Card for the purposes of running a healing program, but with a greatly increased range.
- Place all required Main Cards (the 5 cards from 6.1 to 6.5) for the specific illness or disease on top of the Base Card or Pearlgonite. For instance, a headache requires only Main Card 6.1. You can look up many diseases here or use the Search box at the top-right of this page.
- Place the Package on top: the Package is a predefined list of cards to use, depending on your rank in the Protoi Alliance. The list of all Packages are given below.
- Verbally describe to the Base Card or Pearlgonite the specific description of the problem, giving as much detail as possible. This step is very important! It tells the Base Card where to start working, and assist in creating the most efficient healing program possible.
Note 1: Optionally, you may verbally instruct to include the Painkiller in the program (this is not done by default).
Note 2: As part of this step, you may define the program limits. See below for more information.
- Once you have finished describing the problem in as much detail as possible, place the GO card on top of all the other cards. This physical action instructs the Base Card or Pearlgonite to finalise the healing program and start its operation. The program will run until completed. The program will pause if the target leaves the range of the healing tool (i.e. Base Card or Pearlgonite).
The Main Cards
The Main Cards are cards 6.1 to 6.5 (5 cards). These five cards cover ALL diseases and illnesses that the cards can work on. One or more of these main cards will be used in every healing program. Some diseases require more than one main card, each card targets a specific region of the body:
- Card 6.1: Head problems
- Card 6.2: Organs/Chest problems
- Card 6.3: Systemic issues, e.g. hormonal system, autoimmune system
- Card 6.4: Arms & Hands
- Card 6.5: Legs & Feet
If you are a member of the Protoi Alliance, the next step is to add your Package. This is simple a list of predefined cards that is different for each rank. Each 'Package' is given below:
- Non-officer Package:
- Group 1 cards: 1.1, 1.6
- Group 2 cards: 2.1, 2.6
- Group 3 cards: 3.1, 3.6
- Total number of cards: 6
- Officer Package:
- Group 1 cards: 1.1, 1.2, 1.6, 1.7
- Group 2 cards: 2.1, 2.2, 2.6, 2.7
- Group 3 cards: 3.1, 3.2, 3.6, 3.7
- Group 6 cards: 6.6, 6.7, 6.8
- Total number of cards: 15
- General Package:
- Group 1 cards: 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.6, 1.7, 1.8
- Group 2 cards: 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.6, 2.7, 2.8
- Group 3 cards: 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.6, 3.7, 3.8
- Group 6 cards: 6.6, 6.7, 6.8, 6.9
- Total number of cards: 22
- Fylax Package:
- Group 1 cards: 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.6, 1.7, 1.8, 1.9
- Group 2 cards: 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.4, 2.6, 2.7, 2.8, 2.9
- Group 3 cards: 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4, 3.6, 3.7, 3.8, 3.9
- Group 6 cards: 6.6, 6.7, 6.8, 6.9, 6.10
- Total number of cards: 29
- Protoi Package:
- Group 1 cards: 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5, 1.6, 1.7, 1.8, 1.9, 1.10
- Group 2 cards: 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.4, 2.5, 2.6, 2.7, 2.8, 2.9, 2.10
- Group 3 cards: 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5, 3.6, 3.7, 3.8, 3.9, 3.10
- Group 6 cards: 6.6, 6.7, 6.8, 6.9, 6.10
- Total number of cards: 35
Your package should be used for all healing programs! For example, if you are an Officer, you will always use the 15 cards in the Officer Package, in addition to one or more Main Cards. The package strengthens the power of the healing program, and adds certain rights and powers-of-attorney that belong to your rank. These additional powers-of-attorney are physically connected to the cards themselves. A given rank cannot use the powers-of-attorney they do not have.
Not all healing programs require all powers-of-attorney, so only the ones which are needed will be used. You should still use all of the cards in your rank's package every time!
The Healing Cards include a new Painkiller function that can be used together with any healing program, or as a standalone program. Painkiller is NOT included by default! To include the Painkiller with a healing program, simply verbally order to include it. The default limit for Painkiller is 1 out of 10 (exponential scale, see below for more information on limits).
To start Painkiller as a standalone program:
- Place the Base Card/Pearlgonite
- Verbally order to start the Painkiller, specify an optional limit from 1 to 10 (1 is default)
- Place the GO Card, no other cards are needed
Defining the Program Limits
By default, all programs have a maximum "healing energy limit" of 1 (arbitrary value). This is unique for each individual. The limit scale goes from 1 to 10 (maximum). This is an exponential, not a linear scale. When describing the problem to the Base Card/Pearlgonite, you may also verbally specify the maximum healing energy limit to use for that program. Note: Increasing this limit may increase the side-effects of the healing process.
In addition to the healing energy limit, you may specify the Side-Effect Reducer limit (1-10, 1 is the default, 10 is the max) and the Painkiller limit (1-10, 1 is the default, 10 is the max). The Painkiller is NOT enabled by default for programs, so you must specify this when creating a new program.
As long as you have uniquely identified the program, you can modify any of these three limits (healing, painkiller, side-effect reducer) at any time. For example, if you experience dizziness during the healing process, you can order to lower the limits.
- Limits can only be modified for yourself, not for others!
- All Officers or higher can change these limits for themselves, even if the healing program was started by another person. To change these limits, speak your orders aloud or write them on a piece of paper, together with the unique program identification. (The Base Card/Pearlgonite used to start the program is not necessary for this process)
Running a Healing Program for Others
Some healing programs require permission of the other person to run all their functions. These are called Group 2 and 3 permissions. This permission can be given in writing, or verbally.
If given in writing, you should include this written permission with the identification paper in Step 1. Alternatively, before starting the healing program, you can instruct the Base Card or Pearlgonite to search your memory for the verbal permission. Or, the other person can give you permission when near to the Base Card (so that the Base Card can hear it).
Healing programs that require permission but have been started without it, will run at much less efficiency. Protected energies such as emotional energies (PL6) will not be worked on. Therefore it is strongly recommended to obtain the other's permission when starting a healing program for them.
Cancelling a Running Program
To cancel all programs for a single person, simply verbally instruct the Base Card/Pearlgonite with the cancel instructions, for example, "Base Card, cancel all running programs for me." To cancel a single program, instruct the Base Card/Pearlgonite with the unique program identification, as defined in step 1 (above).
Updating a Running Program
Once started, the program will run until completed. In order to update a program in progress, it is necessary to have given the program a unique identification (see step 1 above). For instance, a unique program ID together with the date you started the program. To update a program in progress, either place the unique, written program ID under the Base Card/Pearlgonite and then verbally instruct the Base Card/Pearlgonite with the changes you want to make (such as adding more details of the problem), or alternatively, you can verbally refer to the unique program identification when speaking to the Base Card/Pearlgonite.
- Note: For updating a running program to work, the program must be 100% uniquely identified! Otherwise the update process will not work, and you will need to start a new program (it is not necessary to cancel the old one).
Running Multiple Programs Simultaneously
All programs are run in parallel with each other, so there is no need for any scheduling or prioritising. Despite this, you may verbally instruct the Base Card to run a program at the highest possible priority, if any possible benefit can be gained by this.
You may therefore start as many healing programs for as many people as you wish, including yourself, and they will all run concurrently in parallel. There is no limit to this.
Finding The Required Main Cards
You can find out which Main Cards (6.1 through 6.5) are needed for your particular problem by searching the Disease List: Medical Disease Database, or by using the Symptom List: Symptom List. You can also use the Search box at the top-right corner to search for a particular disease.
All disease pages in the database are being updated to the new Main Cards system. At the bottom of each updated table will be this line: MAIN CARDS FOR ALL:. This line specifies which Main Cards to use for ALL variants of that particular disease. For example, all variants of acne require Main Card 6.3 (the card for systemic issues). Some diseases may require multiple Main Cards.
Old healing programs using the Command Cards system can still be used, but they are much less powerful than the new healing programs that use the Main Cards system.
- Note: You should only use the Main Cards which are specified for that particular disease, i.e. do not use more Main Cards than is required, as this can reduce the efficiency of the healing program.
|All content posted on this site is commentary or opinion and is protected under Free Speech. It is your right to educate yourself in health and medical knowledge, and to seek helpful information and counsel for your own benefit, and for that of your family. You are the one ultimately responsible for your health. This website offers instructions in energy healing techniques. Neither this website nor its owner is an accredited, licensed or certified school and the owner of this website is not a physician or licensed health care provider. The information, the views, services and products available through this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment but as an alternative for those who are seeking solutions for better health. We do not claim to “cure” disease, but simply help you make physical and mental changes in your own body in order to help your body heal itself.